Thursday, September 15, 2005

OK, I hope this doesn't fall thru. But my Son is getting a different bed tomorrow night. It is a loft bed. Its one that is homemade but I like it. Its got shelves for his books and stuff. I've been cleaning my Son's room for an hour and a half tonight trying to get it ready. I took out a huge bag of garbage. OMG. He is such a little slob. I still have to vacuum under the bed. I have a huge pile of toys to take down stairs. And a ton of laundry to do tomorrow. Let's see if I am not busy, while watching my nephew Kyle. Wish me luck...k??? Cause I ain't been sleeping. I am lucky to get 2 hours a night. I woke up one night at 3am and stayed up until midnight that night. Well, off to give my Son a kiss goodnight and tuck him in. I am wanting to snuggle up in bed. Cause I love this weather, its cool and I usually sleep good in it. I turned the air off yesterday and got yelled at for it. Why waste energy??