Monday, August 29, 2005

Pray for People in New Orleans and other places.

I've been watching the coverage for Hurrican Katrina. I hope and pray that everyone that could get out safely and are on higher ground. Reading other blogs and especially my girl in Florida she said its going to be bad. And she's had her fair share of Hurricanes. I am worried about the pets as well. This is the time that people abandon their animals thinking they will be ok in their houses. I have 6 precious cats/kittens and I couldn't bare to think about leaving them.

Had a good weekend, we went on a road trip on Saturday. Went to Maquokata Caves, then up to Crystal Lake Caves, in Dubuque, IA. Then off to Galena for a walk around town. Then we stopped off at Palisades State Park in Illinois. I got some great pictures, now just have to wait to get them developed.

Well got to get little man ready for school. Second full day....whooo hooo!!!