Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Been thinking alot...


that some things in my life need to change. I've been wanting to quit my job cause of the manager there make me feels worthless. He's trying NOT to but I guess when you let someone get away with it for so long its hard not to. We have gone thru 2 other girls because of his manners and behavior. So I am truly contemplating on leaving. I had a bit of good news today, my Ex is finally going back to work tomorrow after a 3 month hiatus of NOT paying child support. UGHHH!!!!! That is why I started working in the first place to help out in paying for stuff for my Son. I don't like to depend on people for stuff like that. Wish me luck on making the right decision.

I am still in heaven over the fact I went up in the Arch in St.Louis,MO. on Sunday all by myself. Well at least with 4 other people in a little bitty tram car. It fits 5 people and your all crapped together. Very interesting...let me tell you. Thank God No One Smelled bad. Well, not in the mood to chat or talk. Been still feeling under the weather, today I was short of breath again. UGH!!!!


I have to post my favorite picture from the trip!!!