Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Early.










Only cause I just want to post before I forget, so here it goes.

I am wishing everyone seperately cause we all have our own families and we might not see each other this weekend, which breaks my heart but there is nothing we can do about it. My wish for the New Year is to spend more time with family...cause we won't live forever.

Mom and Dad- Thank you for being there for me and accepting me for no matter what I do...or say. I love you.

Dusty, Josh, Kelcee and Kyle- Thank you being so good to me this year. You guys are truly and deeply cherished to me.

Stacey, Josh, Maddey and Logan--Thanks for being such a pain in the ass Little Sis...I still love you guys no matter what.

Ray, Steff, Kylin and Kailei--Thanks for being my listening ear Steff, I want to spend more time with you guys this coming year no matter what.

Grandma DeFrieze-Thank you for just being Grandma...I love you!!!!

Grandma Hendrix and Papaw--Thank you for letting me come back into your lives, I will cherish every moment with you both. I love you!!!

Mike....Thank you for putting up with my SHIT.