Thursday, December 15, 2005


Thirteen Things about Christie
1…. Start your list here!

1. I hate waking up.

2. I am going out of town on Saturday.

3. I've got tons to do today...and I keep putting it off.

4. I have no patience.

5. I love to take pics....constantly.

6. I'm too lazy to walk my Son to school...a block away.

7. My Car is now broke.

8. I need to lose weight.

9. Darn seafood diet isn't working anymore.

10. I enjoy visiting blogs of people I know.

11. I have to babysit tonight.

12. I really don't want too.

13. I made cookies last night....lol.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. My Single Mom Life

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!