Sunday, December 18, 2005

Here comes the pity party.




Why you say? I am the most boring person in the world. I have no life. I have nothing. Hardly anyone comments on my blog. Another reason could be too, is that I am slow at blogging. I've just had a busy couple of weeks. Alot has happened. We went up to Waterloo, Iowa this last weekend to visit for Christmas with his parents. Nice trip. Took some pics like this one. We were half way between Davenport, Iowa and Iowa City, IA. Testing the ACTION picture function. Pretty cool. Never mind the dirty windshield. I cleaned it later by the way. LOL. Then when we got up there, I was amazed by all the snow they got. OMG. I bout shit my pants. I got one thing I been wanting for years for Christmas.......I got a Electric Griddle. I love it. I got up at 7:30 and made pancakes....had breakfast done and dishes done before 830. Now that's what you call service.

I have a doc appt on the 21st. For my knee. No biggie, just the surgeon. I need to ask him a question on my hand. Its the one that hit the window in the car accident, and lately, I can't use it. I can't grab anything with my left hand. I know the cold weather is wreaking havoc on me. But I have a huge knot on my finger. Very noticeable. I hide my hand alot cause it looks gross.

Well not much else to say, I need to get to bed. I tired.