Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hump...day happy hour.

I wish it was. Had a busy day today. I went and had to take Mike to work so I could make it to my doc appt today. For my knee. I have to go another month of physical therapy. Cause I missed almost two weeks of it cause of everything happening.

Now tomorrow oughtta be interesting. I have to get up early to go pick up a friend of my Son. Then run out to Milan, IL to watch my BF's daughter Christmas program. Then my Sister is suppose to be here at 11am for me to watch her kids while they go shopping. Then my Sister will pick them up a little later and I will then again get them later on. I might be nuts by the time 9pm rolls around....so bare with me here. LOL.

I have a ton of laundry to do, I've been too busy and maybe a tad bit lazy too. Anyhoo, I have to run and pick up my BF at 10 tonight. The hours are sucky. But he might be going back to days, I guess we will see.