Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday, Monday,...no funday for me.

I start my physical therapy this afternoon. Then we are coming back home and relaxing. Yes relaxing. My Mind is shot. I will have to go 3 times a week til' my appt. On Thursday is my deposition for my car accident. I am so mad about this that I shouldn't have to be going thru this. The guy hit, the guy got the ticket, I got hurt, and they offer me a measley $500 for pain and suffering???? I think not, not everything I miss, not the hell I was put thru, waking up in pain everyday, the strain on my friends and so forth. It messed me up mentally. Here it is a year and half later and I still have pain in my back that will never go away. I still get headaches. Anyways, I have my papers that I have to go over and remember cause my memory is gone too. I know I am going to cry cause thinking about him hitting me still haunts me. I know it was a accident but it was also my first one. Hopefully my last. I don't want to think about these things.

Alot of stuff is happening to people online, I don't say names cause I respect them for that. But my prayers go out to all that are going thru sad times right now. Some people will hopefully be getting their prayers answered as well. I hope a certain person gets what she's been waiting for.