Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This post isn't directed at anyone in the family..

But I need to post this. I am truly saddened by what has happened.

Hard to describe on what's going on. Without someone taking it the wrong way, I just want someone to know that I honestly care about her and only want her to make the right decision. Which must come from within her heart. That is the only place on where it should come from. Not from someone else telling her about this and that. Instead of making drastic choices and decisions, my honest to god opinion is maybe counseling. I know it sounds bad but it truly isn't. It may help or may not help. And to find out for sure on certain aspects of her life. Running away from a problem doesn't solve it, standing up and facing it is the only way to resolve it, I've learned this thru self learning. I've been in the same boat and know the drastic changes, and feeling lost and devastated afterwards. The feeling of being depressed for weeks at a time. Not eating. But I had to take care of a baby at the time. It was difficult. Not knowing if I made the right choice. It took me years to accept that it was the right thing, even though my heart was telling me different. I just want this person to know that its ok to cry, its ok to be yourself. Its ok to accept who you are. Its ok to love yourself. Because you are a beautiful person. I don't want to see you sad. I don't want to hear that your sad. I want to hear only happy things and that your making the right choice, because as your friend. I will be there for you. I may not accept everything you do or approve. But I respect that your a person with a heart and feelings too. I felt you were making the right choices before by standing up. But I feel as if you sat back down and if you feel that way, I guess that is your choice. I will have to respect that. I won't be able to talk to you as much. I won't be able to see your beautiful smiling face only thru pics. Its hard to accept that you are leaving. I am glad I met you, I am glad we had a fun almost a year. I will cherish every moment we had and will never, ever forget you. You brought Life back into me. I hope you never forget us. We will miss you greatly!!!!

I won't say who this person is, she knows who she is. She is moving back to California in a month and is a great friend to me.