Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Notta a normal day today..


Here's a gorgeous picture of my Angel....
(click on photo for a better shot)





Why? Well lets just say, I've had heartburn now for two days. This sucks. I will deal with it, I did for over 5 years with the shit. Hated it too. See my Son while I was pregnant with the little angel pushed my stomach up into my chest area between my lungs. Which in return gave me lots and lots of heartburn, had to have surgery to repair it. Anyhow, I am trying to kill time here. See I can't sleep some nights and it irks me. Well, I have to finish doing something then I am off to lala land with some sound effects in the bedroom. AHHHH the good old sounds of SNORING. Whoo Hooo!!!!


Oh forgot to update on how my weekend went. My BF's kids were here along with mine so that means a house full. No problem. Well on Saturday its was kinda depressing and gloomy in the morning, and his kids have never been to a the Apple Orchard before to pick apples, I went last year and had a wonderful time. So we went on Sunday instead was humid but I didn't care. We get out there and there is no one in the orchard. Thought it was odd. Well the frost we had killed all the buds on the trees so they have a limited supply of apples. I was so sad. But we bought a bag of apples anyways cause they are soooooooo good. He bought some caramel and can you guess what I made today? You betcha baby, and they were sooooo good. I got caramel on my nose....yummy. In a couple of weeks we are going to the Pumpkin Patch. The kids really enjoyed it last year, walking thru the fields and picking one out. This year is going to be special for me. I live in such a wonderful neighborhood, there are so many kids here. I know we are going to have tons of Tricker Treaters....lol. I am buying special treats for my nieces and nephews. I seen some popcorn balls at Walmart and they looked so good. Or I just might make my own. We will see, October is my favorite month out of the entire year. Well tomorrow I am taking pics of my street. Its so homey. I am blessed to live in this wonderful place and neighborhood. If anyone knows my story, they will know that living here on the holidays is going to be more special than before. OMG, just thought of something. Christmas Tree + Cats = OMFG~~~~~~disaster waiting to happen!!!!!!