Saturday, October 01, 2005

Nice Quiet Saturday.

I had a wonderful day today. My day started early cause my Son was going to his Dads so we were up early, then after he left we decided to go to Bishop Hill, it was so beautiful. Reminded me of Amana Colonies in Iowa. The town of Bishop Hill is down past Geneseo where my Brother and his Girlfriend live. So after our little walk around the town, I called to see if I could stop by and see my niece and nephew. I don't get to see them much because of my car and of my BF working its kinda hard. I get to see pics but its nothing compared to what I got to do today with them. OMG, I had a blast. I love Kailei so much, she is a little butter ball and laughs. OH, it was priceless. I enjoyed her so much today. And Kylin, let me tell you. He is one smart little cookie. I can tell that his Momma works with him on a daily basis, and I find that awesome. I am so proud of my Nephew...and for his Momma being so good to him. Oh and Lily, she is a cutie. I love her. I took pics...lol. I took pics of Kylin and Kailei sitting on the chair and of Kylin giving her a kiss. I can't wait to see the pics. Thank you Steff for letting us stop and visit. And your house is clean....alot cleaner than mine. SO don't worry about it. Well, for some reason I am pooped, I am going to bed. Just to lay down and get rid of this headache.