Friday, September 30, 2005

Yeee Haaawww!!

Just kidding, I am a dork...hear me roar. Had a Fucked up day, here's the story... I am copying and pasting this.

OMG, My Son is good at bringing his clothes home and stuff. Well, on our way to school we were walking and he tells me that his Fox Hooded Sweatshirt is gone. I said What. Tell me again so I can hear you right, he goes. I put it in my bookbag and its gone. OMG. If anyone doesn't know what I am talking about, here is the link.. www.foxracing.com . Anyhow, so I sent him to go get in line while I went in, in Super Bitch mode...not kidding either. I had Two Teachers and the Principle Involved. I looked in Lost and Found, NO luck. I went into his classroom. NO LUCK. I said to the teacher, I am going out to the playground where all the kids are. Maybe by chance I will see it on someone. I looked over the entire school. No luck, until I look at my Son's class. MMMMM. The last kid in line had it on. Can you say PISSED? I had to take control of myself and not snap on this kid who was wearing my Son's shirt. I walked over to the kid and asked him nicely where he got it. He claimed from his house. I again asked him cause he buddy goes to him...you got caught. I then told the kid, that my Son has a hoody just like and its missing and if I find out who took it they will get in a ton of trouble. I then told the kid, that I was going in and talking to the Principal and see what she will do about it. The kids eye bout bugged out. So I walk my happy ass into the Principals office told her my situation and what I said to the kid. I asked if she would call his parents and verify where they got it from cause it is no longer available in our area. And you could only buy it at one store in this area. She said his Mother was easy to deal with and she would call her immediately. I said ok. I am going home, please call me asap. So about 20 minutes later I get a phone call from her saying to me, yes its' My SON's Hoody and its in his bookbag. I told her I am coming over to get it, cause I don't want to it disappear again. Its a very distinctive hoody, Gray with Neon Fox on it. And when I showed the Secretary she agreed that it would not of been hard to spot. My Son even confronted the kid on why he was wearing...GOOOO JONATHAN!!!!. My Son actually stood up to a kid twice the size of him. The kid said, hey..oh well, its mine now. I was right behind him when he said that, and so the principal heard that and was irritated with him. I told the Principal that I don't want him in alot of trouble that we just wanted his hoody back. I learned a valuable lesson today. Mark all your kids clothes. The only reason I am making a big deal out of this, if because My Son's Father bought it for him and it means alot to his Father and my Son to have it. I felt bad afterward but gezzzz. It was a miracle that this kid wore the the next day to school. HELLOOOOOO!!!! I guess he missed the train.


SO needless to say, what a interesting day. Little bastards...I swear if my Son ever brought clothes home that weren't his. I would make him take it back immediately. I don't want stuff in my house not knowing where it came from. EWE EWE EWE.


I hope this weekend is nice, we are going grocery shopping tomorrow. Can't wait. Oh and my Wonderful Mother....started my Son on this Loop thing. Well, I started one and now I am freakin' hooked. THANKS MOM!!! I am making a scarf, I know a scarf. You have to understand I don't make things. My BF said, I am turning into a Woman. I said to please define what you meant by it. He goes, you have so many crafts/skills its unimaginable. Lets see here, I can Scrapbook, build Dollhouses, make scarves, take good pics. ummm, take care of the house and the boys. I guess I am just like any other Mom....and it took me this long to learn that????