Thursday, September 29, 2005

Can you say....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we were not prepared for how cold it got last night. I have tons of work to do today. All my houseplants are outside, they grew better out there...lol. I am trying to decide where they will go.

Well unless I get my settlement Christmas is going to be tough. OMG. I put a TV and a toy on layaway for my Son. I can't afford to buy all the kids stuff this year. I know as soon as I get my settlement, this little girl is going shopping for the kids. That is how we've been doing the christmas present thing, is just for the kids. The first year we bought everyone something, and that was rough. I was working part time, and didn't get my Son anything. So now its all for the kids. The only thing that bothers me, is one child in particular gets loaded with presents. And its no ones fault because she is a heartbreaker and beautiful. And in a jealous way, my Son sees it cause he's older and asks why she gets more. I told her, cause girls get more...lol. Trying to turn my Son into a good man uh??? Well, off to take my Little Man to school. Were late!!!!!!!!!