Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkery Day is over....well almost.

I had a wonderful dinner today with my family. Well almost my entire family, but with part of my family being a distance away it can be hard. But I know in my heart that they are with loved ones and I am thinking about them. It was amazing, the Turkey was done two hours before we planned for it. Oh well, it was good timing as I had a ton of side dishes to make. The Turkey was perfect, the ham was perfect, the mashed taters were kinda think but good, the green bean casserole was good, Stuffing was awesome as usual. The pies were good. Mom tried to stay to help clean in which I appreciate greatly but it is my house so next time...DON'T worry about it. You are my guest dork. After everyone left, Mike and I got all the dishes done, food put away. He went to bed cause he must of been tired. I really don't know what from though, he basically sat all day. Anyway, nuff said. I had to take a Darvocet cause I was really hurting for some reason. My Sciatic nerve just went beserk. I had tears. So I took it, sat down, played a couple of games on Pogo. The pain went away...woooo. My Son loves for me to tuck him in, so I went back and he was cleaning his room. I was amazed. He didn't make the mess but he knew he wanted it clean before bed. So I went in, sat down and helped him sort threw his toys as they were everywhere. Thank Logan and Kyle....little shits. We just got done about 10 minutes ago and its 11:45 as I am typing this. So he is passed out, I am close to passing out as I feel loopy. I am going to take a hot bath cause my throat is hurting. I had to take the table out to the garage cause someone was tired, well I inhale some cold air and it made my throat hurt. Now watch I will come down with a cold. Cause my ears have been bothering me for a couple of days. At least I can go to bed with a clean slate, dishes done, everything put away and my Son's room CLEAN. Enough said, Night all.

Oh by the way, if you stop and read my blog...why don't you leave a comment or something!!! Nothing like a stalker and reading my life without knowing who is reading it. I don't care who you are, just say HI.