Friday, November 18, 2005

Freaky Friday.

Hey its Friday, I know I have updated that much but don't care anymore. I went in for my MRI yesterday. I don't know if I can ever handle another one. I started freaking out half way thru and come to realize it was a panic attack. Small places scare me. But how does Walmart factor in there? I hate that place with a freakin' passion. I hate stupid people who stop in the middle of the aisle. Or when your looking at something and someone stops right in front of you. I make it known, and make a comment, "WELL guess I will wait for everyone to do their shopping or I guess I wasn't looking at something even though I backed up for you too pass me. " Stupid asses. Definitely my biggest pet peeve. Anyhow don't know what is all going on this weekend. Gonna take some more pics today before the camera goes back home...gonna miss it. Well gotta run to the store...need some ass wipe..

Hey Werner how ya been???? Hope all is well with the two of ya!!!!