Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The day before all hell breaks loose.

How can one be so lucky to babysit while trying to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. Call me wonderwoman right now. I got the kids to watch Polar Express while I am chattin' here for a few then heading to the table to chop veggies. Yes Veggies. Yummy Veggies. I am going to prepare the green bean casserole tonight. I will wait on the toppings. I need to find out about peeling the taters and putting them in the fridge. I think I can do that....can't remember. I want everything ready for tomorrow. I am taking the turkey out later tonight before bed and gettin' her done. With seasoning and all, so all I would have to do is throw the bird in. Tomorrow morning, I am cleaning...yes cleaning again. Vacuuming. Big time. Also later on after the movie, the kids and I are making oh...um....can't say. Its a surprise. So there. I might eat them all up. LOL.