Saturday, November 12, 2005

Not enough time.

To actually post anymore. I've been busy with alot of things going on. First and foremost, my right knee has been killing me. I fell when I was 6 months pregnant and now my Son is 8, you figure the math, well. Steps are my enemy. Long walking hurts now. Its been hurting more these last couple of weeks. And when I say hurt, I mean it hurts to bend my knee going up or down the stairs. Then walking up the stairs I hear snapping sounds. So I finally called a ortho doc to look at my knee. Tired of the pain. I want to be able to walk up and down stairs with no problems. Well when I fell, I tore a ligament which never got fixed cause I was pregnant. Lord knows if it can be fixed now. I am scared to death. Why? Cause I don't want to live like this. I've been doing research and my biggest fear is having water on the knee. I heard some bad things but I am hoping things are different by now. I know it has something to do with my ligament. I did major damage when I fell. My knee swelled up to the size of a football and I couldn't walk for 3 weeks. I still managed to go to work though. Now this was over 8 years ago. Did I make the mistake of not having it fixed? I am so torn up over this. No one knows my pain. I try to put it off so no one sees it but its gotten too far for me. I lose sleep over it, there are mornings I wake up and I can't walk. The top of my knee is swollen and has been for a long, long time. The right knee cap is smaller than the other one, that is something else that bothers me. I need my knees. I need to walk. I am going to kick myself if I should of been seen sooner. So if I don't post much on my blog, then you will know why. I go Monday morning at 10:30. And its a Ortho Surgeon I am seeing. So that's cool.