Monday, October 17, 2005

Welcome Monday Madness.

I am in full cleaning mode. Let me tell you, I've been cleaning since 530am. I am just tired of the mess. Every weekend it ends up like a pig sty. And what's messed up about that is, it was just me and Mike. But today, I am cleaning everything I can, put everything that can be put away. Make room for the dryer to come in from the garage. Since the other washer decided to stop working, we brought mine in. Well needless to say, Mine is a Super Capacity and the dry that was here is a Large capacity. Those two don't mix. It takes longer to dry cause I keep forgetting....lol. I over stuff the dryer. So tonight when the BF gets home we are moving it in. I can't wait. I miss my dryer.

Here is my list to get done:

1. Put all laundry away.
2. Move all crap from landing into the basement.
3. Take dollhouse downstairs since I'm done with it.
4. Vaccum.
5. Watch Days of Our Lives.


I figure if I get it done, I can always add more....lol.