Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sleepy?

Only cause I let myself get woke up this morning. OH well, I will live. Its not like I don't sleep or anything. I tried laying down yesterday and people kept calling me or knocking on my door. But when I decide to not lay down, no one bothers me. WTF? Well the cramping is awful today. I am trying to deal with them. Its like they are two months in one. I keep having bad nightmares. Must be a sign that something bad is going to happen. God please no. In other words, I've been getting the feeling from people, not mentioning names cause its not family doing it. But the feeling that I have done something wrong. Or have said something wrong. I Just want to make sure if I have said or done anything wrong, can you have the guts to tell me? Can you tell me that I was out of place? Being on my monthly right now, I am taking little shit seriously cause its really bothering me. I am trying to be a positive person, I am not the smartest person in the world but I am trying. I have come a long way from my divorce and feel that I am better than I was before. So don't try and tell me that I am a bad person. When all I am trying to do is give my personal experiences and thoughts. Because I don't judge anyone...at all.