Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Have you seen my Car Keys?

I don't know what I did with them. I usually put them on the hook, when the hook is empty. I can't remember that last thing I did with them I don't know if they are in the garage or if they are in Mike's car. Nothing I can do right now. Thank god I have a spare key to my car...shit I'd be lost. And what's irritating is I dropped off film at the one hour place at 9:20...and its still not ready. There machine broke down. FUCKERS!!!!!! I am anxious to see the pics I took cause I can't remember what is on there....he he he. I did however pick up a roll of High Definition film, I can't wait to see how those turn out. I also thought about getting a roll of Black and White film...just to see how they turn out too. I just might they are cheap enough there at Walmart. I'm a bargain shopper and only want good deals. I am still in the dinosaur age and using a 35mm camera cause my ass is poor and can't afford a digital camera yet. Give me time. I am doing research on the best cameras. I figure when I do finally buy one, I want a good one. Not a cheapy.