Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Morning.

Say Good Morning to Sweet baby AKA Peanut. She is our deaf kitty. She sleeps thru anything, sure wish I could. I love the sunlight on her.

Well hopefully today will be ok for me. Not a good time of month if you know what I mean. As long as no one pisses me off we will be fine. I got pissed this morning about 3am, a certain person started snoring. Well, that wakes me up. Finally after about 45 minutes of listening to him snore I got up and went to the couch. Still could hear him. UGH!!! So I went and layed in bed with my Son. I laid at one end of the bed. When he woke up he goes, what are you doing in here? It was cute. I am getting frustrated with certain things happening around here and I don't know how to handle it. I need a change.

On the other hand, I am going to lay down for a little bit after Jonathan goes to school. I am still tired and with the all the cramping, I just want rest. But I have to run to the store first. Well hope you all have a good day!!!!