Saturday, July 30, 2005

Busy.

I've been busy doing odd things. One thing I am trying to fix my kitchen floor. See its ceramic tile 12 by 12. Well whoever installed it did a crappy ass job. So I called the landlady and she said to go ahead and fix it and take out of the rent. Ok, well its not going as planned. Its a mess. But at least I got it under control. BUT my stupid ass decides to get on the floor and not realizing my hand is wet I slip and fall. I pulled every muscle in my left arm. Hit my left thigh and busted my thumb. I can now feel the pain in my back just tensing up. OMG. I haven't felt this bad since my accident. I am hurting so bad. I just wanna die. I was crazy and stayed up late last night doing the floor. Well tonight I am doing laundry cause it needs to be done. My B/F went to his parents for the weekend and I wanted some alone time. You know I kinda needed a time alone break. I should sleep good tonight...LOL. Some things have happened for this break. And me being by myself I am learning to deal. I am scaring myself though. I was laying in bed all alone and I visioned someone in my room stabbing me...lol. So I closed my eyes and next thing know my Son is staring at me and telling me he put his new shorts on. Little dork man I tell ya. Well off to the basement to get the clothes out and folded. My goal is to get it all done tonight cause tomorrow I am doing the bedding. Its stinky...but not sex stinky....can't get that lucky!!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I got some Tylenol or I might just use my Pain Medicine to help me tonight.........I so need it.