Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tipsy Turvy....

Its only Tuesday yet it feels like a Wednesday. I got home today, got my dishes done and then got some garbage thrown away like misc. papers and empty envelopes. It just seems to gather on one spot either on my desk or the table. Its irritating that I am such a slob. LOL. I went and got my Son and his friend from the Day Camp pick up. Came home got supper done and I am now sitting blowing my food cause its hot. And its all done before 6pm. OK am I getting sick or something??? I had to work out in the rain today and I got wet from the slow rain. We are getting the leftovers from Hurrican Dennis. Bands of rain and so forth. No biggie. But we aren't getting nearly not even close to what Florida got.

I am now chillin' and playin' bingo on a website. I love it. My Mom got me hooked on it. Well enough said, I need to do dinner dishes.

Night all!!!