Monday, July 18, 2005

I see you!!!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Been busy with working and stuff. I've been stressed about my bills coming up and rent being due. See this friday I was going on a trip to Adventureland with my Son's daycare. Its been planned for awhile now and I've been wanting to go. I haven't been there since I was about 12 or 13. Excited about going back. Well needless to say, my phone was due so there went some of the money I had saved back for the trip. Then had no money for the weekend so we used the rest I had saved up. Well thanks to my B/f he paid for the trip for us today and I said I will give him the money back. Which is like $80. He said only to give him half back. Ok cool. Even better. Also found out my daycare payment was lowered due to my Son going to camp for a week. That just makes it alot better than before. So now, we are going on friday. We are leaving at 630am and returning at 10pm. Bad thing is I have to work Saturday...ooops. I have to be there at 8am. Betcha I am going to be tired. Well, right now I need to get some things done.

Hi, My Bro and his girlfriend and two sweet babies...I miss you guys and hope to see you guys soon.

Hi Mom, glad things will be better for you and Dad. And now maybe M will be happy with Grandma with her all the time...lol.