Friday, July 08, 2005

Sad...

I am so sad right now. I just found out tonight that one of my sweet dearest friends is moving back to California. I started crying when I found out. She was my scrapbooking partner and we had so much in common. When we would go out to the bar we would do shots together. OMG, Road trips were awesome. I am so depressed. She has so much to work out in her life. So much confusion. I wish I knew what to do or say but in reality nothing can be done. Its something she has to work out between her and her hubby.

In other news, my Son's Great Uncle passed away today at 3:55. He has stomach cancer and I guess it spread to other places. He died with his family at his side. This breaks my heart. He looked at his wife and told her loved her then his children while holding their hands. He fell asleep and died peacefully. Now my Ex Mother in Law is hurting cause it was her brother in law and she was close to him. I don't know what to do or say. At least he is in heaven with the Angels.

Well gotta go, I am pooped. Goin' night night and sleeping well. I got alot to do tomorrow. My Child is goin to camp and needs alot of things....YIKES!!!!!!